See Posts by Devious Author

7/21/11

We're Bout' to be So Rich!

Well looks like my ''friend'' Dr.D has beat me to the punch once again! I was gonna tell you what he told you but in verse form aka a poem and it rhymed and everything! Whatever, since he got to tell you that we had an Operation Teamwork I get to tell you what it is! So turns out there was one place on earth that had the secret ingredient for my blabber gas (it was Walmart)! So I have made oodles more! And this time I labeled it, so nothing can stop me! In addition, my colleague Dr.D has made his robot monkeys and is ready to unleash them upon the forests of the World! So here is the big plan so far: I infect all the majorly populated areas with my gas, and the good Dr. will set his robo-monkeys in all the major forests of the world. I have diluted the blabbergas so that it takes a longer time to take effect. So you gradually talk more and more each day, and before you know it you are talking yourself to death. And the Dr. D has built in a small explosive into each of his machines that when he pushes a button all his robonkeys will explode. Then, we reveal the fact that it is us (we gotta find a cool name for our team) that is wreaking global havoc! And we will tell all the major leaders of the world that if they give us 100 billion in GCCs (Global Currency Certificates) that we will fix everything, and if they ask if they can trust us we will fix a small part of the globe, convincing them that we are the only thing that can stop global extinction of monkeys and humans! Dr. Motherlode has not revealed his plan to us yet, but he assures us it will fit into our plan quite nicely. You probably noticed I am using a lot of exclamation points, and you might be saying to yourself: "This guy uses too many exclamation points." Well I am excited ok? You would be too if you were about the be the richest man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment