See Posts by Devious Author

5/19/10

Don't You Think I am Evil-tastic??!!

Well, I stole the moon, but then there was a power outage and my device let go of the moon. It floated back up into the sky. Unfortunately, I already threw my device away like an idiot. So my new evil scheme is to make a device that makes all clouds permanent rain clouds! Then I will shoot all the clouds in Kansas with this ray and Kansas will be permanently rainy! Why Kansas you ask? I don't know I just hate Kansas! Oh, and I know what your thinking "won't it be hard to shoot all the clouds in a whole state? Well, no, because the cloud I shoot will grow and grow and grow to the exact shape and size of Kansas! Then I will shoot a ray into that huge cloud that lets me control it! Therefore allowing me to permanently control the weather in Kansas! (and if my cousin Frank happens to live in Kansas, so be it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment